Friday, September 6, 2013

40 Days to Personal Revolution starts this Sunday!

My name is Patty Serraro.  I am a Certified Baptiste Power Yoga Instructor and I Love the 40 Days!  I’m so excited to lead this Fall's program at the Mystic Yoga Shala with James Conlan and to embark on this Transformational Journey with You!  If you haven’t signed up already – Now is the Time.

Whenever I get an opportunity, I move mountains to participate in the 40 Days to Personal Revolution, because I know how powerfully it propels me to where I need to be in my life. What inspires me the most about the 40 Days is the topic we’ll focus on the very 1st week - Presence.  Every time I’ve participated or run this program it is new, different, and Amazing.  When I am present I can see that I am new and different and free and endlessly malleable. The 40 Days challenges our patterns of body and mind and leaves us in the Powerful place of Choice – to continue on or to change.  Your choice.   


It is like a really good book (Well, it IS a really good book! The program closely follows and is based on Baron Baptiste’s book 40 Days to a Personal Revolution: A Breakthrough Program to Radically Change Your Body and Awaken the Sacred Within Your Soul, Sound good? It is…you should see the scribbles and dogears on my copy!)  Get yours today and read the Intro through p. 10 and p. 51-100 to be ready for the 1st meeting 9/8 @1:30pmFor me Baron’s 40 Day Program is like a great book that you return to again and again - each time noticing things you have never noticed before.  It never gets old.  Presence is always NEW. 40 Days of Yoga is just that and more...  Unlimited Yoga and meetings are included (with a copy of Baron’s book for Package Price of $260.)  There is also a strong focus on daily meditation and a diet component.  You will transform your WHOLE health: body, mind, and spirit. 
      

Get started right!  I’m offering a Complementary Introduction to Baptiste Yoga Workshop at the Shala on Saturday 9/7 from 3-5pm for all the 40 Day’s participants.  ($20 to drop in if not registered in the 40 Days) Learn the fundamentals of the Baptiste flow, proper alignment, and have time to ask questions on the physical yoga practice.   Please Encourage and bring your friends that are interested in the 40 Day’s – I promise they’ll thank you for dragging them onto their mat!  It’s about the best thing you can do for someone.  There is also a free informational meeting about the 40 Days on Friday September 6th at 7:15pm.  This program is a huge gift. You deserve it!  

See you this weekend and shining bright for all 40 Days!  


Peace, Patty Serraro